The best way to use the C5 is to think and plan before you begin to make adjustments. You should have a clear plan in mind before you begin to press buttons on the C5:
- What intensity (power level) do you need?
- Range is 0 to 15. We suggest you start with 9 or 10.
- Which protocol do you want to use?
- There are 27. Decide before pressing buttons.
- Where will you place the coils?
- This requires a bit of experimenting to find what works best for you.
If you have these specific things in mind before you begin making adjustments, then adjusting the C5 is easy and very fast. If you don’t think about it beforehand, and you want to just decide as you go, you will find the C5 is very frustrating to use. You only have 5 seconds on each screen. This is plenty of time if you know what you want, but not enough time to browse indecisively. Plan ahead.
REMEMBER: You can only adjust the C5 during the first 10 seconds after power-up. This prevents unintended changes while the C5 is operating.