The battery life depends mainly upon two factors:
- The intensity setting. The higher the intensity, the shorter the battery life.
- The age of the battery: Brand new batteries can be recharged hundreds of times, but each time they lose a small amount of capacity. As soon as your batteries start to bulge out a bit from the sides or do not last as long as theyonce did, it’s time to start thinking about ordering a new set of batteries.
You can expect the following battery life (roughly):
• Very high intensity settings (11 – 15): the battery will last only 1 to 3 hours
• Medium intensity settings (8 – 10): the battery may last 4 to 6 hours• Low intensity settings (below 8): the battery may last 6 to 8 hours
• Recharge the batteries as soon as they are drained to get the best battery performance.
Replacing your battery
Insert a fully-charged battery as shown, making sure to line up the gold spring pins on the device with the gold contact pads on the battery. The battery will snap into place. Push leftward and pull up on the back of the battery (green arrow) to snap it out again when it needs to be recharged.